Harry The Harlequin Baby Harry The Harlequin Baby

Wow

That was truly amazing. Good work!

Press Start: Crossing Press Start: Crossing

BAHAHHA

I got a new grapplng hook! Jesus man keep em coming!!!!!

Microcosm Microcosm

Amazing

Im speechless. Watching this at 5am on neo citrine is the way to do it. I love things that question reality. Nice take on the matrix btw you didnt really rip it off so much as use it as an easter egg :P. Ill be sharing this one

Meet'N'Fuck: BDSM Club Meet'N'Fuck: BDSM Club

Is that?

....that song right when you look at that paper thing....thats London After Midnight right???

Flash-DooM 2D Flash-DooM 2D

AMazing!

This was very well done theres not much more to say. Though i did have 1 issue. The BFG is a piece of crap the damage is low and its damage radias licks balls, with that fixed it would be perfect!!!

Killego Killego

Wow

Good job on this, good to see people are still be creative, still 98k pics!!!! How long did this take you to make? It was short though how you made this its no doupt :) Looking forwarad to more

xLite responds:

The whole project took a week. I sort of took the photos for one scene, programmed it, then took the photos for another scene and programmed it etc.

Killego 2 should be easier (for me to to make), better quality(I had to use the Eyetoy for this game) and much much better gameplay :D

Quantum Skys Quantum Skys

Cool!

I have a softspot for this kind of music. Very well done, nice atmosphere!

Sike991 responds:

Thanks for the reveiw!

7 A.B Dr0p 7 A.B Dr0p

Not to bad

I'm personally not much of a house fan. You got some good sounds in here but as the other guy said there isn't much for progression. And adding more to build it up would be a good idea :) Also that track of mine you reviewed regarding the kick. Compared to this yea my kicks not coming through as well as yours. But you have to keep in mind i got like 30 layers going at once in that song hahah. Good job though dude keep it up.

Mans0n responds:

haha thanks
AND LMFAO 30 layers? if ya want i can send you kick samples, i download so many packs of em! there very good too just pm me! if ya got aim or msn

A Life That Isn't Mine A Life That Isn't Mine

Reminds me of

Star trek, that backround synth thing. Pretty cool sounds in there!!! Your low end is kinda lacking and it sounds flat in some parts...with some more work you could turn this into something pretty sweet :)

Sike991 responds:

Thanks For The Reveiw! And check out my other songs when you get the chance!