Meet'N'Fuck: BDSM Club Meet'N'Fuck: BDSM Club

Is that?

....that song right when you look at that paper thing....thats London After Midnight right???

Flash-DooM 2D Flash-DooM 2D

AMazing!

This was very well done theres not much more to say. Though i did have 1 issue. The BFG is a piece of crap the damage is low and its damage radias licks balls, with that fixed it would be perfect!!!

Killego Killego

Wow

Good job on this, good to see people are still be creative, still 98k pics!!!! How long did this take you to make? It was short though how you made this its no doupt :) Looking forwarad to more

xLite responds:

The whole project took a week. I sort of took the photos for one scene, programmed it, then took the photos for another scene and programmed it etc.

Killego 2 should be easier (for me to to make), better quality(I had to use the Eyetoy for this game) and much much better gameplay :D

Gordon Freeman:SoundBoard Gordon Freeman:SoundBoard

Sound problems

Ive tried reloading the sound board a bunch of times and im not geting any sound, i really want this thing to work. If its just my computer can you PM me and let me know :) thanks ill 10 you because its still epic!!!!

Globetrotter XL Globetrotter XL

I need to go back to school

I suck at this game, hahaha good idea and fun, schools should pick this up to teach with. Even i FAILED horrible great game :)

Transmigration Transmigration

cool conecpt

You had a great idea going though a change in the attacks with the form changes would have been a nice touch, though a bit more could have gone to the song, really the major changes came in the transitions in the track, if possible have more stuff in the backround move with the song or have the enemies things come with the beat of the song, or better yet you get bonues for attacking to the tracks temps or brat or something.

Dandy. Dandy.

Happy fun

But it glitched on me a few times, it wouldn't show my score till the end and the last level i got the invicability and it lasted the whole level including the boss, the game felt a bit easy but the change of weapons was a nice touch. :)

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

Best game on NG

Hands down, this has pretty much everything i look for in a game, guns, violence, gore and more violence. The animations are top knotch and it doesn't get old for me. Though it gets bloody hard near the end with the large group of enemies that never stop. Keep me busy for hours :) Make a new one!!!!

Dino Run Dino Run

Fun but..

i found that when im running he just stops moving and its a pain in the ass, great game but the dino doesn't respond well with the keyboard, could just be me though...

Terra strike Terra strike

I can't wait

This has lots of promise thanks for the teaser!!!!